We are delighted to be speaking alongside Chris Bird, Head of Operations Finance Division at Ricoh, Graham Jackson, Managing Director at A Bell & Co and Rachel Jessop, Employment Solicitor at Aston Solicitors.
Please join us if you can (book with the CIPD here).
Here's some of feedback from previous Verditer presentations, and from clients:
- "Performance management is a subject that causes so much debate and differing opinions, but Sam and Julia delivered the way that Verditer see this in a balanced and thought provoking manner that cut through the noise and left you with the facts you need to know to take this forward" Nick Court, Carlsberg UK
- "We have chosen Verditer to review our performance management – as experts in both performance management and reward they can ensure both aspects are in tune with each other, and aligned to our coaching culture" Lena Russell, Ricoh UK
- "Took interesting learnings from Performance Management" Vicki Cunnington, Barclays
- "It was a great event" Sue Pardy, Prestige Purchasing
- "Found yesterdays sessions very interesting and informative. The event was well run and engaging. Thanks to everybody that was involved" Thomas Schilling, Tugela HR
At Verditer we make reward and performance management more effective. Talk to us about our recently developed Performance Management Diagnostic if you're looking to create a roadmap for performance management that aligns with your business and culture.