Join us for a half-day interactive training session to get up to speed on this fast approaching compliance obligation. The workshop will include:
- The time line and new legal requirements for gender pay reporting.
- The opportunity this brings to improve transparency and gender parity, leading to improved business performance.
- Some of the problems and difficulties associated with implementation.
- A case study demonstrating how an organisation’s data translates into the headline figure.
- How to develop a positive picture and mitigate possible PR fall out and reputational damage from publishing your numbers.
- Dealing with possible internal issues as a result of any pay gap exposed: staff morale and grievances.
- Strategies for reducing your gender pay gap.
- Designing reward structures to aid gender pay reporting and improve the numbers.
- Looking ahead: what may the future hold?
Who should attend?
HR/Reward directors and senior managers, in-house lawyers, directors and those responsible for implementing their organisation’s gender pay reporting obligations.
When and where?
- 1 November London
- 2 November Nottingham
- 3 November Manchester
- 4 November Milton Keynes
- 8 November Solent
- 9 November Thames Valley
- 10 November Birmingham
- 11 November Northampton
How do I book?
Please email: email@example.com stating which location you wish to attend.
How much does it cost?
The cost for the session, which will run from 10am – 1pm, is £99 + VAT per person or £249 + VAT for 3 attendees from the same organisation. Invoices will be sent out, and must be settled, prior to the event.
Image courtesy of JD Hancock