Sam and Julia are guest speakers at the Curo's popular Compensation Coffee and Comp discussions on 2nd May.
Along with Ruth Thomas from Curo, we'll be doing a review of this year's reporting, looking at lessons learnt and how to prepare for year 2.
The session will cover:
- key findings from an analysis of the 10,000+ companies that have published;
- lessons learnt including calculation pitfalls and what to do if you need to revisit;
- reporting for 2018, year on year analysis and demonstrating progress;
- how to tackle equal pay when market data already has inherent bias;
- how to improve gender equity via initiatives, data-driven insights and nudges;
- why reporting should be authentic and how to mitigate the risks;
- a short demo on the Curo Gender Pay Gap solution
The complimentary event will be held at The White Collar Factory, 1 Old St, London EC1Y 8AF from 08:30 – 10:30 and a buffet breakfast will be provided.