Meet the reporting requirements of the regulations and proactively manage your gender pay gap.
The regulations require businesses with 250+ employees to calculate and publish their gender pay gap. This involves identifying relevant employees and compensation elements for the calculation of median, mean and quartile data. This must be published on your website and the government database where it is open to scrutiny by your employees and customers.
Our support includes:
- Report - we collate your data, calculate regulatory compliant figures and analyse the data that sits behind them. We can do this on so we can access your data securely and liaise directly with you. This provides you with information for your report.
- Voluntary narrative – we explore your data, reasons behind any gaps, and the business case for gender equality in your organisation with you. Together we create key messages for your internal and external narrative, and explore initial actions to reduce your gender pay gap. We can even prepare a draft narrative on your behalf.
- Action plan - through an interactive workshop, we develop a gender pay action plan with you. Our combination of leading expertise in both reward and diversity can be strengthened through collaboration with leading inclusion and change specialists from for business sake consulting.
We also carry out full Equal Pay Audits.
Recent client projects:
- Developed indicative and statutory Gender Pay Gap reports for multiple clients across many sectors
- Managed a comprehensive Equal Pay Audit for a complex professional services firm
Please call us or submit the contact form opposite to discuss further.
I like the accessible and informative way the Gender Pay Gap report was presented. It clearly set out the legislation and our requirements, but the real value add was in the breakdown of data and the recommendations. The report gives a thoughtful long term view, not just a response to legislation.