Embed your performance management strategy by upskilling managers and team members.
In any business, clarity of expectations and real-time feedback drive engagement and performance. Adopting a new performance management approach requires more than system change.
We provide a suite of training and development workshops that embed culture change by engaging all staff, providing appropriate skills and ensuring ownership of the process and outcomes.
Our one-day (or two half day) experiential Performance Management Skills Workshops are tailored to your needs. They:
- discuss what’s changed in your approach to performance management
- connect to your new process
- provide key skills for effective performance conversations
- consider personal style, growth mindset and development
- support continuous coaching
We can also deliver deep-dive skills workshops as required. For example:
- developing coaching skills
- conducting career development conversations
- making and delivering reward decisions
Successful implementation of your performance management strategy relies on a clear understanding of the purpose and approach, and the necessary skills to deliver.
Please call us or submit the contact form opposite to discuss further.