Design affordable bonus schemes that drive the desired behaviour and motivate employees.
Why attend our Bonus workshop?
We believe that reward isn't solely for compensation & benefits specialists, and is increasingly becoming part of every HR professional’s role. That includes knowing how to design, or update, bonus or incentive plans.
In our virtual bonus workshop you will:
- explore what makes an effective bonus or incentive
- identify the key design decisions and the implications of different approaches
- understand the steps to take to achieve the best outcome
- take away templates for bonus rules and communications
As reward experts, we can advise you on how to design a bonus that meets the needs of your employees and business. We focus on practical steps and provide a succinct overview of what you really need to know.
Who should attend?
Aimed at HR and reward professionals responsible for reviewing, or designing, bonus plans.
Key topics include:
- Role of variable pay in reward strategy
- Performance pay pro and cons
- Bonus in a post-pandemic world
- Different types of bonus
- What makes an effective bonus
- Bonus design process
- Strategic design decisions
- Typical bonus frameworks
- Getting the metrics right
- Getting the mechanics right
- Writing the rules
- Motivating communications
- Long-term incentives
Upcoming RewardReady™ Bonus Workshop:
- Online workshop held over two half-day sessions
- Wedsnesday 11 & Thursday 12 November
- 1pm - 4pm on both days
- £599 + VAT per person
You can use our Contact Form to book onto your RewardReady™ Bonus course here. Once you have registered your interest we will confirm your place with you directly.
I attended the Rewardready Bonus workshop in June and it was a really practical and insightful session on the process to create a bonus strategy and the actions that need to be in place to ensure your bonus strategy is a fit to the needs of the organisation. The session was really informative and interactive. It was also a session that gave me many more tools than I had expected. Julia and Samantha are both very engaging and seasoned reward specialists who are also excellent trainers.