Design affordable bonus schemes that drive the desired behaviour and motivate employees.
Why attend our Bonus workshop?
We believe that reward isn't solely for compensation & benefits specialists, and is increasingly becoming part of every HR professional’s role. That includes knowing how to design, or update, bonus or incentive plans.
In our bonus workshop you will:
- explore what makes an effective bonus or incentive
- identify the key design decisions and the implications of different approaches
- understand the steps to take to achieve the best outcome
- take away templates for bonus rules and communications
As reward experts, we can advise you on how to design a bonus that meets the needs of your employees and business. We focus on practical steps and provide a succinct overview of what you really need to know.
Who should attend?
Aimed at HR and reward professionals responsible for reviewing, or designing, bonus plans.
Key topics include:
- Role of variable pay in reward strategy
- Performance pay pro and cons
- Different types of bonus
- What makes an effective bonus
- Bonus design process
- Strategic design decisions
- Typical bonus frameworks
- Getting the metrics right
- Getting the mechanics right
- Writing the rules
- Motivating communications
- Long-term incentives
How to book
See our blog page for dates and locations, and to book.
I attended the Rewardready Bonus workshop in June and it was a really practical and insightful session on the process to create a bonus strategy and the actions that need to be in place to ensure your bonus strategy is a fit to the needs of the organisation. The session was really informative and interactive. It was also a session that gave me many more tools than I had expected. Julia and Samantha are both very engaging and seasoned reward specialists who are also excellent trainers.