Analyse, report and proactively manage your gender pay gap, ethnicity pay gap and CEO pay ratio.
Regulations require companies with 250+ employees to calculate and publish gender pay gaps. This is likely to be extended to companies with 100+ employees, and to include ethnicity. In addition, larger listed companies are required to publish CEO pay ratios.
Greater transparency around pay is not only being driven by Government reforms, but also expected from employees (current and future), customers and investors. Increasingly recognised as good practice and the right thing to do for all organisations.
We work with you to ensure your published figures are accurate and stand up to scrutiny. But it doesn’t stop there, we help you understand what is behind the figures, provide sector analysis, develop authentic messaging, and plans to close any gaps.
Our pay gap reporting service includes:
- Gender Pay Gap and Ethnicity Pay Gap Reporting - we calculate regulatory compliant figures and interrogate the underlying data before presenting back to you in accessible charts and summary tables
- CEO pay ratios – we guide your choice of the four calculation options, and undertake the regulatory calculations and additional data analysis, to inform commentary for your Directors’ Remuneration Report
- Pay gap workshops – through bespoke interactive workshops we explore your data with you to identify actions to reduce any pay gaps, and develop key messages for internal and external narratives
- Voluntary narratives - we draft succinct and authentic voluntary narratives for internal and external publication on your behalf
Recent client projects:
- Provided a comprehensive gender pay gap analysis for cutting edge research commissioned by a leading professional body of a male-dominated occupation
- Facilitated bespoke Pay Gap Workshops with a leading law firm, and a Local Authority, to help develop robust action plans
- Developed a CEO Pay Ratio Report for a scientific research organisation
Please call us or submit the contact form opposite to discuss further.
Thank you for the accessible Gender Pay Gap Report and insightful Gender Pay Narrative Workshop. You clearly set out our requirements, but the real value add is the thoughtful long-term recommendations. You helped us shape our narrative, identify some critical actions, and given us some great ideas going forward.
Brunel University London appointed Verditer to help us with our recent gender pay gap report. Julia and her team provided a complete service starting with advice on data collection through to analysis and interpretation and then working in partnership with the University to consider the implications of our results and to prepare the narrative for our report. The quality of the end report is strong, particularly as Verditer took the time to understand the work the University is doing to celebrate and improve diversity and inclusivity. Verditer demonstrated the highest levels of customer service and expertise throughout the process and we would be delighted to work with them again in the future.
We are really happy with our partnership with Verditer. In addition to providing ongoing reward support, they have worked with us to calculate and analyse our gender pay gap, draft the commentary, and facilitate action planning workshops, for a number of years now. Verditer understand our industry and bring much valued external perspectives and insights. Our gender pay work is complex but we have faith and confidence in the output produced by the Verditer team. Verditer work as an integral and engaged part of our team, spending time and energy getting to grips with our data and ensuring everything is absolutely spot on. Not just safe hands and critical partnership, but also a pleasure to work with.