We're delighted to have been asked to speak at the E-reward annual conference in November. We’ll be presenting with Donna Herbert from St Andrew's Healthcare to share a case study on developing and implementing a future-focused pay strategy.
E-reward is a leading provider of reward management information and research. The annual conference, held over two days, gives a comprehensive picture of UK compensation & benefits through great insights, updates and guidance.
Key conference topics include:
- Executive remuneration
- Workplace wellbeing
- Strategic reward
- Recognition and non-cash rewards
- Employee share plans
Hear us on Friday 2nd November presenting our case study crafting and implementing a future-focused pay strategy and covering:
- Establishing a reward strategy for agile, changing organisations
- Why pay is a top driver of engagement and how to get it right
- Why ‘fair pay’ is not a good reward strategy and how to establish the right pay drivers for your organisation
- Linking performance and pay without appraisal ratings
E-reward conference details:
When: Thursday 1st November to Friday 2 November 2018 between 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
1 Wimpole Street
Royal Society of Medicine
London, Westminster W1G 0AE
0161 432 2584 E-reward office
If you would like to join us at the compensation & benefit conference please register with e-rewards.
There are 100 free tickets for senior in-house reward practitioners available.